Sign in to follow this  
Heidi Souerwine

Favorite efficiency-minded apps?

Colleagues, what are some of you favorite efficiency-minded apps? Right now I'm loving FullContact for scanning, storing, & categorizing business cards and professional contacts! Also loving ScannerPro for sending notes and edits to print copy  proofs/markups, and scanning bits of documents to convert to text. 

I've been using Todoist for project and task management. Think of it as a fitness tracker for your productivity. It tracks your tasks as you check them off, then shows how productive you’ve been today and this week—and if you’re improving or not.

Your workings in the app translate into a personal "Karma" score —and just like a Fitbit, you are  motivated to keep the number going.

todoist-lists-screenshot.PNG.03f0f66f809eab2117569359736f5bb5.PNGtodoist-screenshot.PNG

• Like 5

I've been a long-time fan of AdobeScan for anything that needs scanning. It uses the camera on your phone to turn any paper document into a PDF that you can then email to anyone or save to Google Drive etc...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm a big fan of Trello for project/task management. I'm a visual person. Trello lets me see everything associated with a task or project.  If you need to make notes associated with a particular tas, Trello lets you do that.  This app has been a life/sanity saver for me.

• Like 2