MAvila

PACE study guide modules

Hello,

I'm new member to ASAP and am pursuing certification.  For anyone who currently certified, would you have digital copies of the modules to use as study guides for the exam?  I've looked in the resources section; however, did not find anything that I could print to use for studying.  I have watched the brief videos available on YouTube but looking for paper copies of any studying materials.

Many thanks and welcome any guidance and/or suggestions.

Regards,

Maria

Hi Maria,

I am looking forward to certification this year!  After I registered for certification, a link to the modules were sent to me. In the link I was able to download PDF files of the modules.  I prefer printed versions so I can highlight and make notes, but everyone has their own preference.  I inserted them into a binder with tabs for each of the four modules, with a couple blank pages at the end of each module to take additional notes if needed. 

Take care!

Jen

Hi Jen!

I appreciate your reply and the information you provided, helpful!  I haven't yet decided when to register for the certification.  Yes, I would also do printed versions for same reason.

Do you know when you would be taking the exam?

Thanks again!

Maria

19 hours ago, MAvila said:

Hi Jen!

I appreciate your reply and the information you provided, helpful!  I haven't yet decided when to register for the certification.  Yes, I would also do printed versions for same reason.

Do you know when you would be taking the exam?

Thanks again!

Maria

Hi Maria, I'm just finishing up the modules this week and should probably do a quick skimming to refresh the previous modules.  Probably will take it the last week of August. 

Hi Jen!

How awesome, you're just about done!  Please keep me posted on how you do.  Good luck!

Thanks and stay safe!

Maria

• Like 1