Do you use G Suite?

Megan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Zelma.

G Suite is a series of business apps by Google. I think it is Google's equivalent to Office 365. G Suite includes apps like Google Docs (word processing), Google Sheets (Excel), Google Slides (PowerPoint), etc. We don't use where I work but one of the ministries at my church uses Google Docs and Google Sheets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use G Suite. At first, there was a learning curve, but now I like it. It is very helpful for easily sharing travel documents with my executive  for his trips. They automatically update for him when I make changes, so I don't have to worry if his documents are up to date.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I use the Google Suite.  I particularly like the Forms feature, where you can create online surveys and forms.  It creates a hyperlink to include in your email notification for the person to click to complete the survey.  Surveys can be used for registration forms, information gathering, input, etc.  It is similar to SurveyMonkey, but it it is free and has great features!  Google Forms can also be used to create online quizzes if you are an educator and need to so so.