Looking to do some informational interviews with other administrative professionals!

Greetings! My name is Teri and I am an executive assistant at NASPA – Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, a non-profit higher education association based in Washington, DC.

I am working on a personal professional development project in which I’d like to connect with other administrative professionals for informal, informational Zoom chats either 1-on-1 or in a small group. My goal is to speak with other professionals with similar roles in different fields and different types of organizations, and I’ve drafted some questions to explore:

• What was your journey to becoming an administrative professional?
  • What do you like best about your job? What would you change about it?
  • What do you think are the top three skills an administrative professional needs?
  • How has COVID-19 impacted your job? Are there temporary or permanent changes to the way you work?

If you’re interested in chatting, please let me know here or contact me directly at tgillmor@naspa.org   . I look forward to connecting!

Teri

Edited by Teri
Email address link error
  • 1 month later...