Janice811

Hi and PACE Question

Hi there... my name is Janice and I work in Germantown, TN.  Sr. Exec Assistant to the CMO, COO and President.  I have a question regarding the PACE exam. I took my first try at it over the weekend and unfortunately I did not pass... 2 points away.  My question is this... I see where my downfall was and I am going to study that content very hard.. however I am wondering if the test is the same each time you take it or if it varies...  Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

HI Janice, I don't know the answer to your question, but I have one of my own.  I was under the assumption you were allowed to take the test "open book".. which I was hoping for.  I have read the enter PACE manual and I have also taken the practice quizzes.  I am also taking the class in New Orleans, but because it is 100 questions and I don't know what specific material they will cover, I was hoping to be able to use my PACE guide and  find any information that I don't recall.  Do you (or anyone else) know how this works?

Hi Janice and Monica! The PACE exam is 120 questions. The exam pulls from the same question bank, which is comprised of 25% for each module. The questions will randomize slightly each time you take it.  It sounds like you've both put in a lot of study time so I'm sure you'll both see success soon! Good luck!

• Like 3

Heidi - I passed the PACE in Sept of 2018.  I have attended the EA Summit in both 2018 and 2019.  I think that qualifies for enough CE hours for re certification but I don't know what website to go to check.  How do I get credit for attending the EA Summit both years?  I am very confused and could use some guidance. Thanks!  

Hello, how can you find out what questions I didn't answer correctly?  When I took the test the first time I failed.  How do I know what I need to study if I can't see what questions I got wrong? 

Thank you in advance for any feedback.  

Edited by Crystal Myers

Posted (edited)

Hello, I passed the exam in 2018. It wasn't open book as I was timed.  As far as credit for the EA Summits, I'd go into your account and enter them in there under other CEU's.  

Edited by Theresa