mcappleman1

Who is becoming PACE certified?

I wanted to see if there are others who are working toward certification. I thought that we could be a powerful resource to each other.

Melissa

mcappleman1

I am starting to study for the PACE exam now as well.  Not sure what the typical timeframe is for those that study and pass.  Any input would be helpful. And congrats to those that have passed!  

Edited by Corrine West
  • Like 1

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie and I'd really appreciate it if I can get better clarification on the difference between PACE and CAP.
I'm trying to decide which to go for and need some guidance please. Thank you.

• Like 1

I'm a little late to this party, but I'm starting to study for the PACE exam this month.  I'm very excited to be able to add this to my resume!

Good luck to everyone!! 😀

• Like 1

On 12/30/2019 at 5:59 PM, SonyaCharie said:

You all can do it!

How hard was the exam? Did you pass on your first try?

• Like 1

TIP!!  For those who are new and taking the course you can take the test during the course to test your knowledge.  This helps you to know what area you may be weak in, since you get 3 attempts it wont hurt to pre-test GOOD LUCK!!!  😉

Ill be at EA Summit California next month!!  Dont be shy say HELLO!!!

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I started studying to take the PACE exam in October 2019. I read through the study guide and listened to the lectures twice. then went through and "spot" studied where I thought I was weak. I took lots of notes and had a really good outline with page numbers.  then got really tired of studying so I took the exam 3 weeks ago. I figured since I had 3 chances I could find out where I was weak and concentrate there. This is an open book test and the page numbers in my notes really came into play for me.  The test was 90 minutes and I took all but about 3 minutes of time.  It was a tough test and went over everything in the lectures and book.  But, I was so surprised because  I passed the first time!!!  Good luck to everyone.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up to today to become PACE certified 😄

I've been a member of ASAP since 2018 and tomorrow is Administrative Professionals Day😄   I'm excited and honored to be among the best people on the planet.

• Like 1